academic title and school
Dean, Research and Doctoral Studies
a &D06s& ankit ~3#$A~ hbmsu &D06s& ac &D06s& ae
Best practices in e-education
Innovation and excellence in Management
University of Salford, UK - PhD Applied Linguistics and Translation
University of Salford, UK - M.A. Translation
Mohamed I University, Oujda, Morocco - B.A. English Language and Literature
- Ajman University October 1999- June 2016: Faculty member, Head of Department Dean of College and Vice President.
- American University in the Emirates July 2016-December 2016 : Dean of the Education College.
- Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University: January 2017-December 2017 Director of Collaborative Research.
- January 2018-present: Dean of Research and Doctoral Studies.
- Ankit, A., Hamidi, S. Sengoelge, M. (2018). Causes and Health-Related Outcomes of Road Traffic Crashes in the United Arab Emirates: Panel Data Analysis of Traffic Fines, Global Journal of Health Sciences
- EL-SakraN, T. and Ankit, A., 2018. Representing Academic Disciplines on Academic Book Covers. International Journal of Pedagogical Innovations, 6(02), pp.151-163. Ankit, A. and Faiq, S. 2015. ‘Translation in the Arab Culture’ Agency and Patronage in Eastern Translatology. Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
- Ankit, A. and Faiq, S. eds., 2015. Agency and Patronage in Eastern Translatology. Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
- Ankit, A., 2014. Motives of Arabic Speaking Viewers for Watching English or Dubbed TV Programmes. Journal of Mass Communication Journalism, 4(2).
- El-Sakran, T.M., Prescott, D. and Ankit, A., 2012. Business multi-disciplinary projects (BMDPs) in ESP classes to develop workplace communication skills. English for Specific Purposes World, 12, pp.1-41.
- Naaj, M.A., Nachouki, M. and Ankit, A., 2012. Evaluating student satisfaction with blended learning in a gender-segregated environment. Journal of Information Technology Education: Research, 11(1), pp.185-200
- Ankit, A., 2012. A MOVE ANALYSIS OF THE RHETORICAL STRUCTURE OF FORMAL CORRESPONDENCE. International Journal of Arts & Sciences, 5(3), p.9.
- Nachouki, M., Naaj, M.A. and Ankit, A., 2011. Using video conferencing for blended teaching at Ajman university of science and technology. In EDULEARN11 Proceedings (pp. 2155-2164). IATED.
- Nachouki, M., Dabbagh, A. and Ankit, A., 2010. Towards a blended-learning approach in higher education: A Case study of introducing an e-learning experience to the conventional learning methods. In EDULEARN10 Proceedings (pp. 2350-2357). IATED. 2004a. “Internet Resources for Translators,” Pharos, 16, 34-50.
- Ankit, A 2003. Arabic Language: A Cultural Vessel in Time Ajman University of Science and Technology Journal Issue II, Vol. VIII, 81-103.
- EL-SakraN, T. and Ankit 2002. The Impact of Discourse Analysis on Language Teaching and Learning Ajman University of Science and Technology Journal, Vol. VII, 35-54.