academic title and school
Assistant Professor | Chair of Collaborative Research
M &D06s& Alreyaysa ~3#$A~ hbmsu &D06s& ac &D06s& ae
Corporate Social Responsibility
The British University in Dubai in association with the University of Manchester
- Research - The British University in Dubai
- Consultant and acting Programme Manager - Dubai Carbon Centre of Excellence (DCCE), for the Carbon Ambassadors Programme in collaboration with Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA), and aligned to the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Al-Reyaysa, M., Pinnington, A., and Chiba, Z., 2014. Corporate Social Responsibility in a Big 4 Accounting Firm: Employee Engagement in Blood Donation Drives in Developing Countries. In Corporate Social Responsibility and Human Resource Management: A Diversity Perspective/Edited by Mine Karata?-Ozkan, Katerina Nicolopoulou and Mustafa F ?zbilgin. Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Al-Reyaysa, M., Pinnington, A., H., Karatas-Ozkan, M., Nicolopoulou, K. (2015). Engaged and Transforming Projects and Programmes: CSR in Organisations in the UAE. The BUiD Doctoral Conference (BDRC 2015), The British University in Dubai.
- Al-Reyaysa, M., Pinnington, A.H., Karatas-Ozkan, M. and Nicolopoulou, K., 2015. Engaged and transforming projects and programmes: CSR in organisations in the UAE. In 2015 CRRC Corporate Responsibility Research Conference (pp. 1-23).
- Al-Reyaysa, M., Pinnington, A.H., Karatas-Ozkan, M., &Nicolopoulou, K. (2015). ‘CSR in Organisations in the UAE’, International Conference on Organization and Management, Abu Dhabi University, Abu Dhabi, UAE, 22nd-23rd November.