M &D06s& Ghadi ~3#$A~ hbmsu &D06s& ac &D06s& ae
Dr. Mohammed Yasin Ghadi is an Associate Professor in the School of Business and Quality Management at Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University. Prior to his appointment, Dr. Ghadi worked for more than six years at Mutah University in Jordan and as a Chairman of Department of Business at Mutah University. He also taught some Management courses at the University of Wollongong in Australia.
Dr. Ghadi’s teaching experience includes Human Resource Management, Staffing, Compensation Management, Strategic Human Resource Management, Training & Development, and Organizational Behaviour.
Dr. Ghadi’s research interests include Happiness in work, meaning in work, work engagement, loneliness in work, transformational leadership, turnover intention, workplace envy, job crafting, work spirituality, strategic human resources management
- Ghadi, M. Psychological Capital and Leadership Member Exchange Mediate the Association between Empowering Leadership and Happiness in work: An individual level analysis (Targeting – Eurasian Business Review)
- Ghadi, M. Work Engagement in Jordan: A Factorial Validation Study of UWES Scale (Targeting – Evidence-based HRM: a global forum for empirical scholarship).
- Ghadi, M. (2018). Empirical Examination of Theoretical Model of Workplace Envy: Evidences from Jordan. Management Research Review. vol. (41), no (12), pp. (1438-1459). ABDC (C) + Thompson (Clarivate analytics) + SCOPUS
- Ghadi, M. (2018). A Psychometric Evaluation of the Job Crafting Questionnaire (JCRQ) In A Jordanian Sample. International Journal of Organizational Analysis. vol. (27), no (1), pp. (x-x). ABDC (B) + Thompson (Clarivate analytics) + SCOPUS
- Al-Qatawenh A, Tarawneh N, & Ghadi, M. (2017). The interactional effects of intellectual capital and knowledge management on applying total quality management (TQM): a field study on commercial and Islamic banks working in Southern Governorates. Mu’tah lil-buhuth wad-dirasat. vol. (x), no (x), pp. (x-x).
- Alamro, M., Ghadi, M., Al-Qatawenh & A., Farooq, A. (2017). Perceptions of Managers’ Appraisal Process and their relation to employees’ performance in a non-Western Culture: evidence from Jordan. International Review of Management and Marketing. vol. (7), no (3), pp. (1-11). (SCOPUS 2015-2017)
- Ghadi, M. (2017). The impact of workplace spirituality on voluntary turnover intentions through loneliness in work. Journal of Economic and Administrative Sciences. vol. (33), no (1), pp. (81-110). ABDC (C) + Clarivate analytics
- Ghadi, M. (2017). Transformational leadership, job satisfaction, and intention to quit: A sequential mediation model of meaning in work and work engagement. DLSU Business & Economics Review. vol. (27), no (1), pp. (145-164). SCOPUS
- Ghadi, M., (2017). Transformational leadership and meaningful work: building a conceptual model of indirect and direct paths. Jordan Journal of Business Administration. vol. (13), no (1), pp. (143-160).
- Al-Qatawenh, A. & Ghadi, M. (2016). Personal values and their impact on entrepreneurial orientations: A field study from the perspective of workers in funding organizations for entrepreneurial projects in Karak. Mu’tah lil-buhuth wad-dirasat. vol. (x), no (x), pp. (x-x).
- Ghadi, M & Tarawneh, I. (2016). The impact of organizational justice on developing perceptions of organizational commitment in a collectivist culture: An empirical study in the Social Security Corporation in Jordan. Dirasat: Administrative Science. vol. (43), no (2), pp. (955-973).
- Ghadi, M, Fernando, M. & Caputi, P. (2015). Describing work as meaningful: Towards a conceptual clarification. Journal of Organizational Effectiveness: People and Performance. vol. (2), no (3), pp. (3-36). ABDC (B) + SCOPUS
- Ghadi, M., Fernando, M. & Caputi, P. (2013). Transformational leadership and work engagement: The mediating effect of meaning in work. Leadership & Organization Development Journal, vol. (34), no (6), pp. (532-550). ABDC (B) + SCOPUS
- Awwad, M.S. & Ghadi, M. (2010). Investigation of factors influencing the intention to adopt mobile banking services in Jordan. Dirasat: Administrative Science, vol. (37), no (2), pp. (545- 556).
- Ghadi, M., Fernando, M. & Caputi, P. (2013). Describing work as meaningful: Towards a conceptual clarification. 27th Annual British Academy of Management Conference Liverpool, United Kingdom: British Academy of Management Conference (BAM).
- Ghadi, M., Fernando, M. & Caputi, P. (2010). Transformational leadership, workplace engagement and the mediating influence of meaningful work: Building a conceptual framework. 24th Australian New Zealand Academy of Management Annual Conference (pp. 1-15). Adelaide, Australia: ANZAM.