M &D06s& Elkhatib ~3#$A~ hbmsu &D06s& ac &D06s& ae
Dr. Mounir El Khatib is an expert (academic and practitioner) with 25 years of varied experience in Europe and Middle East, in program and project management, covering engineering, business and management, and IT fields.
He is an e-government and e-transformation expert, heavily involved in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and UAE Federal E-Government, covering the management & technical perspectives
Worked as Oracle, IBM-BCS, Amcom international, UAE Federal Government and local Governments as advisor, consultant, project manager, partner or agent for a variety of government and private projects.
Director – Training and development for UAE Society of engineers and Contractors Association
Consulted and trained many outstanding organizations in UAE and abroad
Published many papers, participated in many conferences and TV interviews.
- El Khatib, M. and Ahmed, G. (2019) Integration of Cloud Computing with Artificial Intelligence and Its Impact on Telecom Sector—A Case Study. DOI: 10.4236/ib.2019.111001
- El Khatib, M., Al Nakeeb, A. and Ahmed, G. (2019) Enterprise Cloud Computing Project for Connecting Higher Education Institutions: A Case Study of the UAE. DOI: 10.4236/me.2019.101010
- El Khatib, M. and Ahmed, G. (2018) Improving Efficiency in IBM Asset Management Software System “Maximo”: A Case Study of Dubai Airports and Abu Dhabi National Energy Company. DOI: 10.4236/tel.2018.810119
- "El Khatib, M. (2016) The Challenge and Potential Solutions of Reading Voluminous Electronic Medical Records (EMR): A Case Study from UAE. DOI:
- · 10.9790/487X-1812023846"
- "El Khatib, M. (2015) Integrating Project Risk Management and Value Engineering in Tendering Processes. · International Journal of Engineering Research 4(8):442-445
- DOI: · 10.17950/ijer/v4s8/808"
- El Khatib, (2015) M. Barriers hindering the adoption of Health Information Systems (HIS)- Cases from Dubai's healthcare providers - HBMSU journal
- El Khatib, M. and Al Kindi, H. (2015) Factors Influencing Information Integration in e-Government: Case Studies from Emirates Identity Authority (EIDA) International Journal of Excellence in e-Solutions for Management
- El Khatib, M. (2014) Knowledge Management System: Critical Success Factors and Weight Scoring Model of the Technical Dimensions
- El Khatib, M. (2014) Approaches to dominant IT products: Special emphasis on Microsoft and Apple
- El Khatib, M. and Srivistava, R. (2013) Business information systems project success or failure for an organization e-transformation approaches