academic title and school
Associate Professor | Program Chair
S &D06s& Siddiqui ~3#$A~ hbmsu &D06s& ac &D06s& ae
Ph.D. (Economics), Temple University U.S.A (1989)
M.S. (Applied Economics), Applied Economics Research Centre, University of Karachi (1980).
M.A. (Economics), University of Karachi (1979).
B.A. (Economics & Political Science), University of Karachi (1976)
- PhD (Economics) degree in 1989 from Temple University, USA.
- MA (Economics) in 1979 from University of Karachi
- MS (Applied Economics) in 1980 from University of Karachi
- Undergraduate Studies (Economics and Political Science) in 1977
- Taught courses in economics and Islamic Finance at the University of Brunei Darussalam, University of Karachi and Temple University.
- Published journal articles and papers in the areas of international trade, labour and development economics
- Worked as an Economics Consultant for various development projects undertaken by public sector departments of governments of Brunei, Sri Lanka and Pakistan a number of them sponsored by international agencies
- Siddiqui, S. and Roebke, J. (2010) Regional Integration in Theory and Practice: A Case Study of ASEAN.
- "Pillarisetti, R., lawrey, R., Siddiqui, S. and Teo, J. (2008) Small Economies and Global Economics. "
- Siddiqui, S. and Afzal, M. (2018) A Panel Investigation of Triple Helix (Th), Quadruple Helix (Qh) Relationship In Asean-5 Economies (2018) Journal of Innovation Economics & Management, France.
- Siddiqui, S. (2017) Agricultural and Urban Land Rent, Sharecropping and Land Reform: A Suggested Islamic Economic Agenda. Journal of Islamic Banking and Management, Volume 7, Issue 1, pp. 52-67.