academic title and school
s &D06s& hawarna ~3#$A~ hbmsu &D06s& ac &D06s& ae
Quality Management and quality awards
Human resource development practices
Ph.D. (Quality Management & Human Resource), International Islamic, University in Malaysia-IIUM (2017).
M. (Quality Management), University of Wollongong (2010)
M. (Education), Saint Joseph University – Lebanon (2001)
- Computer teacher - Pvt. And Gov. Schools (1992-1988).
- Working in development curriculum project for secondary schools – Minister Office-Ministry of Education (1998-2003).
- Taught courses in Education principles and IT introduction at the University of Ajman, Al Quds Open University in Dubai (2002-2006).
- Head of Student Services at Dubai University (2003-2006).
- Manager of Excellence in education center - Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University-HBMSU (eTQM College) (2006-2009).
- Manager of learner’s accessibility in Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University (2009-2013).
- School relations Manager in Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University (HBMSU) (2016-2018).