s &D06s& parahoo ~3#$A~ hbmsu &D06s& ac &D06s& ae
Sanjai has taught Services Management and Innovation courses at Bachelor/ Masters level for the past 20 years, building on his intensive experience in managing contract research projects in over 12 African countries. Sanjai also had the privilege to be a coordinator of the ADEA working group of DEOL, from 2007-09, being involved in planning Educational projects linked to the African Union second decade of Education for Africa Action Plan.
- Ayyagari, M.D., & Parahoo, S.K. (2018). Personal Touch or Convenient Tech? An investigation of customer channel preferences in retail banking. International Journal of Financial Services Management, 9 (2), 103-118.
- Parahoo, S. K., Mumtaz, S., & Salem, S. (2017). Modelling organisational innovation in UAE: investigating the love triangle involving leadership, organisational culture and innovation. International Journal of Knowledge Management in Tourism and Hospitality, 1(1), 110-126.
- Harvey, H. L, Parahoo, S. K., & Santally, M.I (2016). Should we consider gender differences when assessing student satisfaction in the online learning environment for millennials? Higher Education Quarterly, 26(1), 1-19.
- Hafeez, K, Foroudi, P., Keith, D., Nguyen, B. & Parahoo, S. K. (2016). The role of place branding and image in the development of sectoral clusters: the case of Dubai. Journal of Brand Management, 23(4), 383-402
- Parahoo, S. K., Santally, M. I., Rajabalee, Y., & Harvey, H. L. (2016). Designing a predictive model of student satisfaction in online learning. Journal of Marketing for Higher Education, 26(1), 1-19.
- Parahoo, S. K., Al-Nakeeb, A., & Onagun, I. (2015). We are who we are: Incorporation of individual culture in customer satisfaction models. Journal of Financial Services Marketing, 20(3), 220-230.
- Parahoo, S.K., Harvey, H.L., and Radi, G. (2014). Satisfaction of tourists with public transport: An empirical investigation in Dubai. Journal of Travel and Tourism Marketing, 31:8, 1004-1017, DOI: 10.1080/10548408.2014.890158.
- Parahoo, S.K., Harvey, H.L., and Radi, G. (2014). Changing Consumer Behavior Paradigms: Influence of Age and Reputation on Passengers. Corporate Reputation Review, 17(1): 64-77.
- Parahoo, S.K., Harvey, H.L., and Tamim, R. (2013). Factors influencing student satisfaction in universities in the Gulf region: Does gender of students matter?, Journal of Marketing for Higher Education, 23(2): 135-54,
- Parahoo S K (2013). Role of involvement and commitment in sustaining firm-customer relationships: an empirical investigation, International Journal of Procurement Management, 6 (4), 407-423.
- Parahoo S.K. (2012). Satisfaction of Tourists with MRT Services: An Empirical Investigation, International Journal of Excellence in Tourism. Hospitality and Catering, Volume: 4 Issue: 12.
- Parahoo S K, and Tamim, R M (2012). Determinants of Student Satisfaction in HE: an Empirical Study in Dubai, International Journal of Services, Economics and Management, Vol. 4, No. 4, pp 282-297.
- Parahoo S K (2012). Motivating shoppers to come back: Modeling Consumer Behavior in Retailer loyalty programs. Current Issues of Business and Law, pp 106-18; http://dx.doi.org/10.520/ibl.2012.10.
- Parahoo S K (2012). Credit where it is due: Drivers of loyalty to credit cards, International Journal of Bank Marketing. Volume 30, Issue 1, October, 4-20.
- Parahoo S.K. (2009). Cruising above the crowd: Airline loyalty investigated through structural equation modeling, International Journal of Excellence in Tourism. Hospitality and Catering, Volume: 3 Issue: 1.
Peer-reviewed Book Chapters and Case Studies
- Parahoo, S.K. (2014). “Consumer behavior in Gulf countries: Are traditional satisfaction models valid?” In Edward, M. and Zakariya, K.A. (Ed), Marketing dynamics in emerging markets, Directorate of PR and Publications, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kerala, India. DOI: 10.13140/2.1.2122.8480
- Parahoo, S.K., & Mahate, A. (2014), ChoCo’a: Growth strategy for an established SME, In Entrepreneurship in the MENA Region: Ten Case Studies, 39, El-Khazindar Business research and case center, American University of Cairo, Egypt.
- Mahate, A. & Parahoo, S.K., (2014), Birthing Pains: The Issues faced by Start-Ups in the Middle East, In Entrepreneurship in the MENA Region: Ten Case Studies, El-Khazindar Business research and case center, American University of Cairo, Egypt.
- El Ayoubi, M, Parahoo S.K., and Hassan, M.U. (2011), Challenging conventional wisdom: A comprehensive framework for the design and development of online courses, HBMeU Case Study3, Edited by Hadj-Hamou, N. and Anwar, S.
- Parahoo S.K., Aurifeille, J.M.A., and Sobhee, S.K. (2007). Contractual Loyalty: Leveraging Partnerships to Achieve Customer Loyalty in Global Markets., In Aurifeille, JMA, Svizerro, S, and Tisdell, C. Ed. Globalization and Partnerships: Features of Business Alliances and International Cooperation. NovaScience Pub Inc, CA. pp. 203-224.