K &D06s& Alzouebi ~3#$A~ hbmsu &D06s& ac &D06s& ae
Khadeegha Alzouebi has worked extensively on school reform and school effectiveness both in the UK and in the United Arab United. She has worked in the Education field in many capacities from classroom teaching at both undergraduate and postgraduate level, to project directorship, to leading school reform, and postgraduate research supervision. Khadeegha has developed a research interest that is particularly concerned with enhancing the effectiveness of leaders and managers through the use of innovative technological practices while looking at factors that influence organisational learning and the different leadership styles reflected in schools with a strongly international perspective.
- Book publication – (in progress) Transforming into a Knowledge Economy through Education: The Case of the United Arab Emirates. Cambridge Scholars, UK
- Alzouebi, K. and Franklin, A. (Accepted 2015) International Branch Campuses Cross Borders in the Arab World: Challenges and Strategies. Global Business Strategies for Institutions of Higher Learning. Universiti Sains Malaysia Press
- Alzouebi, K. and Salhat, S. (2015) Transforming Education through Social Learning: A Case study of Social Leaning at Higher Education in the United Arab Emirates. E-Case and e-Tech Conference proceedings. ISSN 2074-5710
- Alzouebi, K. and Isakovic, A. (2014) Exploring learner perspective of social Media in Higher Education in a UAE Context: Experience beyond Knowledge. Global Education Journal. Vol 2014, Issue 2. ISSN 2152-3622. Franklin Publishing Company
- Franklin, A. and Alzouebi, K. (2014) Sustainability of International Branch Campuses in the United Arab Emirates: A Vision for the Future. Journal of General Education Pennsylvania State University, Vol 63, Issue 2 (special Issue) The Press publishers ISSN 0021-3667
- Sharabas, K. and Alzouebi, K. (2014) The Instructional Power of Game-Based Learning and Simulation in Education. International Journal of Computing and Digital Systems. Vol 3, Issue 3. ISSN 2210-142X Natural Science Publishing Cooperation.
- Naser, S. and Alzouebi, K. (2014) Teachers’ Perceptions of the Use of Moodle to Enhance the Quality of Teaching and Learning in K-12 education. Journal of Teaching and Teacher Education, Vol 2, Issue 2, ISSN 2210-1578. Natural Sciences Publishing Cooperation.
- Alzouebi, K. (2014) Identities and Roots: A Historical account of the Yemeni Community in the South Yorkshire town of Sheffield, United Kingdom. International Journal of Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation. Vol. 3, No. 1, ISSN: 2043-8265. Inderscience Publishers.
- Alzouebi, K. (2013) Putting Words into their Mouths: Ethnographic encounters of Multilingual Literacy Practices in a British-Arab home. International Journal of Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Vol 2, Issue 6. Pp.485-503.ISSN: 2043-8265. Inderscience Publishers.
- Alzouebi, K. (2013) An Ethnographic Exploration of Narrative Methodologies as a way of Retrieving Marginalized Voices through Multilingual Stories of Arab Women’s Literacy Practices. The International Journal of Learner Diversity and Identities. ISSN: 2327-0128. Volume 20, Issue 2. Common ground publishing.
- Alzouebi, K. (2013) Language and Power: Translators as Intercultural Agents in Ethnographic Educational Research. International Journal of Excellence in e-Learning. Vol 4, Issue 2. ISSN: 1996-871X
- Alzouebi, K. (2012) Empowering Arabic speaking Learners: Textual Equalities for Arab Women. International Journal of Excellence in Education. Vol: 4 Issue: 4. ISSN: 1993-8675.
- Alzouebi, K. (2010) The Splintering Selves: A Reflective Journey in Educational Research. International Journal of Excellence in Education. Vol. 4 Issue: 1 ISSN: 1993-8675
- Alzouebi, K. (2010) Reflective Processes: Educational Reform and Teacher Trainees in Dubai. National Education Research Forum. UNESCO Chair Program.
- Alzouebi, K. (2006) Dilemmas of translation and identity: Ethnographic research in Multilingual Homes. Paper presented at the UKLEF Seminar, 4 March, 2006, The Open University: Methodological issues in Linguistic Ethnography. http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:68-TBRRLhy8J:www.lancaster.ac.uk/fss/organisations/lingethn/documents/OU_meth_sem/Kate_Pahl.rtf+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ae