The School Administrative Executive plays a major role in providing highly responsible and efficient administrative support to the Dean. She/ He acts as a liaison between various schools/departments across the university and the learners.
Main roles & responsibilities
- Maintain proper filing and documentation of all records related to the school including course syllabi, course files, exams, brochures, accreditation reports and responses, assessment reports, and other documentation.
- Attend to faculty inquiries and direct them to the right staff/ department.
- Provide secretarial support to School Councils and Committees by taking minutes of meetings, preparing agendas, disseminating necessary information pre and post meetings and following up on assigned actions.
- Word process, compose and format documents; draft letters and emails; as assigned by the Dean of School.
- Schedule meetings, and ensure that meeting room reservations are handled correctly.
- Assist in organizing and arranging all School events (Open days, orientations, workshops, etc.) through coordinating logistics with related departments.
- Provide day to day administrative support for the school’s activities and ensure compliance with the university guidelines.
- Take an active role in Pre-semester and end-Semester Preparation.
- Liaise between learners and other departments on matters related to grade appeals, complaints, letters requested, etc.
Required qualification & skills
Position is opened for UAE Nationals ONLY.
Education and/or Academic Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Management, MIS or any other relevant discipline from an accredited university.
- 2 years of relevant experience directly related to the job duties.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Expertise in Microsoft Office package.
- Excellent Knowledge in IT and various computer applications.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
- Flexible and self-motivated.
- Works well within teams.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both Arabic and English languages.