The University is experiencing tremendous growth and is currently accepting applications for a full-time Assistant/ Associate Professor/ Professor to teach in the School of Health & Environmental Studies.
Main roles & responsibilities
- Teach both undergraduate and graduate courses through the use of a blended learning approach.
- Must be an active researcher.
- Course / Curriculum/ Content development for on-line teaching.
- Mentor learners.
- Develop and deliver professional short courses.
- Perform administrative duties as needed.
- Required qualification & skills
Required qualification & skills
- Applicants must hold a PhD. degree from an accredited University in a Health Care Management Area
- Applicant must have a Nursing Degree that is registrable in the United Arab Emirates.
- Good track record in nursing programs development
- Full-Time university teaching experience
- Adequate teaching experience in an internationally accredited university.
- Experience working in an online / e-learning environment will be given preference.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate computer technology into the curriculum.
- Ability to develop and deliver professional short courses.
- English language proficiency is a must.