HBMSU is seeking to appoint full-time Assistant/Associate Professors in the Innovation and Change Management Program (areas: Business Analytics, Digital Marketing, Finance/FinTech, or in a field related to innovation and entrepreneurship) to support the University’s mission of providing learner-centered, service and quality smart learning. This position involves smart teaching effectiveness, professional development, research and scholarly/creative activities, institutional service, professional and community service, student advising and involvement, and supervisory responsibilities as assigned. Candidates should have an international reputation in Innovation Management and/or Entrepreneurship. A strong interest in the development and management of innovation- and entrepreneurship-related programs; and collaborative research activities with internal and external scholars is an added advantage. The appointee will join the School of Business and Quality Management and will be expected to be familiar with online teaching platforms and methodologies, develop content for relevant courses, work on quality research. Applicants must also demonstrate a commitment to their discipline through scholarly and creative activities.
Main roles & responsibilities
- Teaching primarily graduate blended courses the field of Entrepreneurship relating to technology or innovation-based new ventures.
- Active researcher and have a proven track-record of Scopus-based publications in the field of Entrepreneurship relating to technology or innovation-based new ventures.
- Course / curriculum development for online learning and teaching.
- Advising/ mentoring learners.
- Developing and delivering professional and executive short courses in Entrepreneurship.
- Perform accreditation and other administrative duties as needed.
- Networking nationally and internationally with academics, professional communities, and industry to further School’s objectives.
Required qualification & skills
- Applicants must hold a PhD. Degree from an AACSB accredited University relevant to Entrepreneurship. Preferably PhD from a top-200 ranked university.
- Must have teaching experience in an internationally accredited university.
- Experience working in an online learning environment will be an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate industry/practical experience and insights into the curriculum and class.
- Ability to develop and deliver professional and executive short courses.
- Demonstrated access to professional network to obtain research grants, involve industry players in the learning experience, and collaborate with government entities.
- English language proficiency is a must.
- Strong leadership skills and a team player.
- Capable of working under pressure while coping with several projects at the same time.