HBMSU is seeking to appoint a full-time Professor/Associate/ Assistant in Educational Leadership and Management to supports the University’s mission of providing learner-centered, quality smart learning. This involves teaching effectiveness, professional development, research and scholarly/creative activities, institutional service, professional and community service, student advising and involvement, and supervisory responsibilities as assigned. Candidates should have an international reputation in Educational Leadership, Leading Online Education Programs and Smart Learning Programs. A strong interest in the development and management Interactive Educational Technology - related programs; and joint research activities with internal and external scholars is an added advantage. The appointee will join the School of e-Education and will be expected to familiar with online teaching platforms and pedagogies, develop smart content for relevant courses, work on quality research. Applicants must also demonstrate a commitment to their discipline through scholarly and creative activities.
Main roles & responsibilities
- Teach both undergraduate and postgraduate courses using online learning platforms and smart technologies.
- Write, design and develop e-content in Educational Leadership and Management discipline, educational policy, innovation and change management in education, leading education institutions, assuring the quality of educational institutions
- Supervise, advise and mentor learners in their academic study plan and master and Ph.D. Theses.
- Develop and deliver professional short courses, workshops, and interactive training programs for target groups and professional communities.
- Train and coach teachers, school principals, and other target audiences on the future digital skills.
- Apply the concept of learning for skills in academic and training programs nationally and regionally.
- Publish research in high quality Scopus indexed journals.
- Write and apply for research grants in smart frontier technologies for rapid innovation in learning and smart pedagogy projects.
- Perform administrative duties as needed.
Required qualification & skills
- Hold a Ph.D. degree from an accredited university relevant to the above discipline;
- Have advanced skills in using online learning technological tools and pedagogies,
- Have more than 5 years of experience teaching undergraduate and postgraduate courses, curricula, and programs in educational leadership, innovation in education, educational policy, school management, leading digital learning project, educational quality management.
- Have conceptual, analytical, technical, and operational competence in the field of educational leadership, planning and valuating educational programs, innovation in education, smart learning quality.
- Have an established research record;
- Knowledge of Arabic is an added advantage.