Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University requires a highly qualified and experienced full-time Assistant, Associate, or Professor in gifted and talented education.
Main roles & responsibilities
- Teach both undergraduate and postgraduate courses using online learning platforms and smart technologies.
- Write and develop e-content in the gifted and talented education field/programs.
- Supervise, advise and mentor learners in their academic study plan and master and Ph.D. theses.
- Develop and deliver professional short courses and workshops for target groups and professional communities.
- Train and advise teachers and other target audiences on future skills.
- Publish research in high quality Scopus indexed journals.
- Write and apply for research grants in smart learning and innovative pedagogy projects.
- Perform administrative duties as needed.
Required qualification & skills
- Hold a Ph.D. degree from an accredited university relevant to the above discipline;
- Have advanced skills in using online learning technologies tools and pedagogies,
- Have more than 5 years of experience teaching undergraduate and postgraduate courses, curricula, and programs in gifted and talented, educational psychology, measurement and assessment, and educational counseling for gifted learners;
- Have conceptual, analytical, technical, and operational competence in the field of curriculum design, development, and implementation in the field of gifted and talented education;
- Have an established research record
- Knowledge of Arabic is an added advantage.