Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University requires a highly qualified and experienced full-time Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor in Instructional Design and Technology.
Main roles & responsibilities
- Teach both undergraduate and postgraduate courses using online learning platforms and smart technologies;
- Develop instructional materials and e-content for technology-enhanced courses and online learning programs;
- Supervise, advise and mentor learners in their academic study plan and master and Ph.D. theses;
- Develop and deliver professional short courses and workshops for target groups and professional communities;
- Train and advise educators, teachers, and faculty on online learning, curricula, smart pedagogy and assessment;
- Publish research in high quality Scopus indexed journals;
- Write and apply for research grants in smart learning and innovative pedagogy projects;
- Perform administrative duties as needed.
Required qualification & skills
- Hold a PhD. degree from an accredited university relevant to the above discipline;
- Have more than 5 years of experience teaching undergraduate and postgraduate courses, curricula, and programs in the above discipline;
- Have excellent teaching skills in using online learning technologies tools and pedagogies;
- Have conceptual, analytical, technical, and operational competence in the field of Online Learning, Interactive Educational Technologies, Machine Learning, Intelligent Tutoring, and Coaching Systems, and Adaptive Assessment Design and Technology;
- Have excellent experience in planning, designing, implementing and evaluating online learning programs and projects;
- Have an established research record
- Knowledge of Arabic is an added advantage.