Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University requires a highly qualified and experienced full-time Associate/Full Professor in Quality Management with a Quantitate Background.
Main roles & responsibilities
- Teaching both undergraduate and graduate courses through the use of blended learning approaches in Quality related courses with a Quantitative flavor.
- Active researcher and have a proven track-record of Scopus-based publications in the field.
- Course / curriculum development for on-line teaching.
- Advising/ mentoring learners.
- Developing and delivering professional short courses.
- Perform accreditation and other administrative duties as needed.
- Networking nationally and internationally.
Required qualification & skills
- Applicants must hold a PhD. degree from an AACSB accredited University relevant to Quality management with a Quantitate Background. Preferably PhD from a top-200 ranked university.
- Must have successful teaching experience in an internationally accredited university.
- Experience working in an online / e-learning environment will be given preference.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate industry experience and insights into the curriculum and class.
- Ability to develop and deliver professional short courses.
- Demonstrated access to professional network to obtain research grants, involve industry players in the learning experience, and collaborate with government entities.
- English language proficiency is a must.
- Strong emotionally intelligence leadership skills and a team player.
- Capable of working under pressure while coping with several projects at the same time.