The Accounts Executive is accountable for implementing the learners’ recruitment strategy for all schools activities including professional, short courses, undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Main roles & responsibilities
- Contribute in developing and implementing an effective recruitment strategy for all potential learners.
- Achieve learners recruitment targets pre-set by line manager in consultation with director of Business Development.
- Assist in developing procedures to support the recruitment of new learners.
- Implement policies and plans to deliver timely, relevant and engaging information to applicants and enquirers.
- Implement the annual communication plan to build relationships and engage with enquirers and applicants.
- Maintain regular communication with Key stakeholders and potential customers through different means such as email, telephone, SMS, etc. and ensures that their requests or wishes are addressed.
- Provide various services to attract potential learners including dispatching of promotional materials in coordination with marketing department.
- Respond and follows up efficiently and professionally all requests and inquiries from key potential learners through different means such as; email, telephone, SMS, etc. and ensures that these request are closed.
- Coordinate and organize professional development or social events for key stakeholders throughout the academic year.
- Build and maintain filters for effective segmentation of enquirers/applicants database for specific messaging and campaigns.
- Work in close collaboration with marketing and communication department to implement campaigns that increases the number of learners attending open days, open evenings and events.
Required qualification & skills
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in a similar or related field/position.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Marketing, Management or Public Relations from an accredited University.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Demonstrate excellent learners service skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain record keeping systems and procedures.
- Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
- Ability to interpret and communicate policies, regulations, and procedures to students, faculty and staff.
- Ability to work flexibly for extended hours and in weekends as required.
- Ability to travel frequently between emirates and within the region.
- Excellent communication skills in both Arabic and English languages.
- Proficiency in PC skills.