The Marketing & Branding Senior Manager manages the various marketing and associated public relations/outreach activities of the University. Develops potential customers in government, industry, academia, and/or the community at large locally and Internationally.
Main roles & responsibilities
- Manage personnel, which include work allocation, training, and enforcement of internal procedures and controls, and problem resolution.
- Manage all facets of the daily operations of the organizational unit, ensuring compliance with the University policies and regulations.
- Initiate a unit plan that aligns with smart objectives and university overall revenue target and strategic objectives and maintain its execution effectively within the approved timeframe and budget
- Plan and oversee execution of promotional activities including print, electronic media, trade show, direct mail, point-of-purchase displays, and signage.
- Manage development, production, and distribution of promotional collateral, and any other university publication to support sales and marketing programs.
- Maintain customer database and approve the use of internal and external mailing lists.
- Review analysis of marketing surveys on current and new product concepts in order to recommend future product development and Provide post-event reports, analysis, and regular status reports on marketing programs and products.
- Establish online marketing and branding goals to penetrate new markets locally and internationally
- Work closely with graphic artists, writers, and web developers in the design and usability of the web site.
- Manage University Events, Website, and products expansion to enhance university overall revenues.
- Support HBMSU revenue generation activities through creating and enabling an environment that facilitates and enhances all its processes as applicable.
- Adhere to local and externally relevant health and safety and information security laws and policies.
Required qualification & skills
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in a similar or related field/position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/ Management/ Communication from an accredited University.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Skill in developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
- Ability to develop and maintain recordkeeping systems and procedures.
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate media activities and special events.
- Knowledge and understanding current and emerging industry requirements and practices in area of marketing expertise.
- Knowledge of strategic communications and marketing concepts, principles, methodology and techniques.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively work with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
- Demonstrate excellent customer (learners) service skills.
- Ability to work flexibly for extended hours and in weekends as required.
- Proficiency in PC skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both Arabic and English languages.