The Marketing Content Senior/Executive(s) assists in the content creation and development of various contents in alignment with the marketing strategy across all marketing channels, in addition to assisting day-to-day operations.
Main roles & responsibilities
- Write, coordinate, edit and oversees the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, digital content, PR, video production, website content, blogs and social media accounts.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop content calendar and prepare content materials for HBMSU.
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns and ensure that all content is consistent with the HBMSU’s messaging and branding.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing, update website content and collaborate with web developers and designers to improve user experience.
- Collaborate with the creative team to produce visually appealing content that supports HBMSU’s marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the effectiveness of content marketing efforts and prepare weekly or monthly marketing campaign reports.
- Follow-up the implementation of projects related to marketing section and coordinate with team members in initiatives and other campaigns initiated by HBMSU.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities related to the job and as assigned.
- Support HBMSU revenue generation activities through creating and enabling an environment that facilitates and enhances all its processes as applicable.
Required qualification & skills
- A minimum of 2 years in a similar position or a position directly related to the duties and responsibilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing/ communication or any related field from an accredited University.
- Good knowledge and experience in creative content writing and content creation.
- Good understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience in preparing and implementing visual presentations.
- Demonstrate strong teamwork skills and maintains strong work relationships with others.
- Innovate new ideas and methods to improve workflow and to achieve better overall results.
- Identify problems comprehensively and develop solutions and alternatives.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of job requirements and guiding principles.
- Good time management working to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to plan and prioritize activities and work with and in detail.
- Multi-skilled and ability to work on many and varied tasks simultaneously.
- Computer proficiency.
- Solid linguistics abilities and communication skills in both Arabic and English languages.