The Senior Marketing Executive will be required to assist in running the PR & Branding Department, able to implement and execute marketing strategies. In addition, the primary purpose of the role will be to assist the Marketing Services Manager and various university departments with the day-to-day marketing tasks that make their marketing requirements and activities a success.
Main roles & responsibilities
- Evaluate and monitor different aspects of target markets, to ensure optimum response from market sector.
- Compile the marketing plan to assure the best possible utilization of all resources to achieve revenue targets.
- Implement, update and maintain the marketing plan on a frequent basis in collaboration with the accounts management team.
- Implement marketing campaigns to ensure response rates and analysis are monitored and feedback submitted to the Marketing & Branding Manager.
- Ensure marketing campaigns are executed within agreed timescales and to agreed budgets, conducting regular response analysis and reporting on progress to the Marketing & Branding Manager.
- Ensure that all promotional material (online, offline, internal and external) is produced to agreed best practice standards, and is thoroughly proofed and agreed on before printing/production meeting the agreed departmental guidelines.
- Keep all internal customers, subsidiary departments and all other colleagues advised of promotions before they are launched on a regular basis.
- Exploit all possible opportunities to raise customer/market awareness via conference/exhibition and other activities under the supervision of the Marketing & Branding Manager.
- Monitor and track all responses to promotional campaigns, analyzing and assessing use of marketing mix to generate maximum response and revenue within agreed ROI limits.
- Maximize the effectiveness of direct, online and advertising campaigns to new prospects and existing services.
- Assist in organizing and handling preparation prior/during/post event – and in some cases attending – University events and exhibitions to promote University offerings and enhance brand awareness.
Required qualification & skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position or in a marketing related position.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Business Administration/Management or equivalent professional qualification.
- Excellent customer service skills with good telephone skills and ability to liaise confidently and professionally with clients and partners.
- Excellent knowledge of Internet, social media and a range of useful related websites.
- High skills in time management and working within deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to plan and prioritize activities.
- Ability to convince, negotiate and consult effectively at all levels within and outside the University.
- Ability to work on many and varied tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills in both Arabic and English languages.
- Proficiency in PC skills.