The Marketing Specialist assists in executing SEO strategies and Paid campaigns with the ability to translate data and research into actionable marketing plans, in addition to assisting day-to-day operations.
Main roles & responsibilities
- Conduct research and analysis to support HBMSU’s marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Execute SEO strategies to improve HBMSU’s website visibility and drive traffic.
- Develop and execute paid campaigns, including paid search, display advertising, social media advertising and any other paid campaigns.
- Analyze and report on the performance of marketing efforts and propose optimization initiatives to maximize marketing ROI.
- Optimize website content and structure to improve search engine rankings and increase organic traffic with cross-functional teams, including creative, content, and web development, to produce engaging content and optimize user experience.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop marketing materials, such as email campaigns, social media posts, and blog articles.
- Conduct keyword research, develop ad copy, and optimize landing pages to improve campaign performance and stay up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques and technologies.
- Support as required on different activities related to job with the team.
- Support HBMSU revenue generation activities through creating and enabling an environment that facilitates and enhances all its processes as applicable.
Required qualification & skills
- 3 years of related digital marketing experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or related field.
- Any design certification like Illustrator, Photoshop etc.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing channels, including SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing, and display advertising.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with web analytics tools.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and techniques.
- Proficient in marketing automation tools.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in PC skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both Arabic and English languages.