As a key member of the Academic Affairs, the successful candidate will be required to be present in Dubai and on the university campus during the working hours. They will be responsible for:
- Teaching Excellence: Delivering engaging and effective advanced courses using online learning platforms and cutting-edge smart technologies.
- Curriculum Development: Developing instructional materials and e-content for courses in the field of Quality Management and courses within their expertise.
- Mentorship: Supervising, advising, and mentoring learners throughout their academic journey and during the completion of their Ph.D. dissertations.
- Professional Development: Developing and delivering professional short courses and workshops tailored to target groups and professional communities.
- Research Excellence: Contributing to the academic landscape by publishing research in high-quality Scopus-indexed journals.
- Research Grants: Crafting proposals and applying for research grants relevant to Quality Management or related disciplines.
- Administrative Duties: Performing necessary administrative duties as required to support our academic programs.
To thrive in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- A Ph.D. degree from an accredited university, with a quantitative background relevant to Quality Management.
- A proven track record of successful teaching experience in an internationally accredited university.
- Preferred experience in an online/e-learning environment.
- The ability to integrate industry experience and insights into the curriculum and classroom.
- A talent for developing and delivering professional workshops.
- Demonstrated access to a professional network to secure research grants, engage industry stakeholders in the learning experience, and foster collaboration with organizations.
- Proficiency in academic English is essential.
- Strong leadership skills, with a collaborative team-oriented approach.
- The ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects effectively.
- Extensive experience in planning, designing, implementing, and evaluating online learning programs and projects.
- An established research record showcasing remarkable contributions to the field.
- Competency in communication in Arabic is an added advantage.
Rank and Appointment:
Upon appointment, you will be appointed to the rank of Associate or Full Professor based on the following criteria:
- More than 5 to 10 years of academic experience in a university setting.
- A strong research profile, including a record of high-quality publications and research contributions.
- Holding the same title when you apply or from your last university employing you. Evidence will be required to this regard.
Join Our Team:
If you are a passionate researcher, and leader with a commitment to advancing the field of Quality Management, we invite you to join us in shaping the future of smart education at Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University. Together, we will inspire and empower the next generation of learners and leaders.