1. Teach both undergraduate and postgraduate courses using online learning platforms and smart technologies
2. Write, design and develop e-content in Public Health discipline
3. Supervise, advise and mentor learners in their academic study plan and master and PhD Theses
4. Develop and deliver professional short courses, workshops, and interactive training programs for target groups and professional communities.
5. Apply the concept of learning for skills in academic and training programs nationally and regionally.
6. Publish research in high quality Scopus indexed journals.
7. Write and apply for research grants
8. Perform administrative duties as needed.
1. PhD degree in Public Health or related field from top 200 university
2. Adequate teaching experience at graduate and undergraduate levels
3. Strong publication record in peer-reviewed journals of good international standing
4. Experience in course content development for online learning
5. Experience in advising and mentoring learners
6. Record of teaching at PhD level and supervising PhD dissertations
7. Ability to develop and deliver professional short courses in Arabic and English
8. Record of sound administrative experience in academics
9. Experience working in an online learning environment will be given preference
10. International experience will be given preference
11. English language proficiency is a must