Main roles & responsibilities
- Analyze, design, implement and deliver the most optimized software solution for the problem domain using the best design patterns applicable.
- Participate in the system specification review process to ensure system requirements can be translated into valid software architecture.
- Document those requirements in requirements documents and technical specifications.
- Design solutions using a modular architecture that can be easily integrated with other systems.
- Design applications that are cloud native, server-less and using modern design practices.
- Optimize the design of applications for resource usage, faster response times, less time-consuming queries, identifying and removing bottlenecks.
- Develop, enhance, and support software applications and reporting systems from end to end following best practices of software development.
- Manage assigned projects independently based on the SDLC process and development standards.
- Upgrade all applications and other components on regular basis to the latest supported versions and as per the section plan.
- Follow best practices for securing applications and data. Implement all ISMS manual guidelines.
Required qualification & skills
- AWS cloud services
- UML, ERD, and Design patterns.
- MS Dynamics GP, Salesforce, Banner, and K2 Black pearl
- Workflows and database structures
- Software development life cycle and frameworks
- Web services and web application development
- JS frameworks (React, Angular, Vue etc.)
- Time and project management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal, communication and soft skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in a diverse culture