Main roles & responsibilities
- Taking business requirements and identifying best software products for those requirements
- Analyze, design, develop and deploy software solutions following best practices
- Develop web services and APIs. Integrate existing systems, including SSO integration
- Follow best practices for securing applications and data
- Adopt the cloud native services (RDS, serverless, auto deployment, etc.)
- Monitor, maintain, customize, upgrade, and develop reports for applications.
- Document system requirements, technical specifications, workflows, and developed code
- Test software before deployment using functional, unit, stress, regression, and other testing
- Give 2nd level support to IT support team escalations and manage business support requests
- Research new technologies to improve performance, reliability, usability, and features
- Support revenue generation activities by enabling the business
Required qualification & skills
- Bachelor degree in computer science or engineering from an accredited university.
- 5 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of and experience in working with eLearning Technologies and EdTech tools.
- PHP, HTML, CSS, Laravel, Drupal, Moodle, Zend Framework, WordPress.
- Cloud services, Web services, REST APIs, Caching, Queuing, Source control.
- Knowledge of AI and ML fundamentals and best practices.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a diverse culture.