Analysis and Design
Analyse, Design, Implement and deliver the most optimized software solution for the problem domain using the best practices available.
- Write optimized code in collaboration with the other team members and ensure that the code meets the coding standards and satisfy all requirements.
- Automate workflows and process on the system.
- Participate in the architecture, design and implementation of various applications.
- Develop business users reports when needed on different reporting services platforms.
Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
Continually update technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- Plan the projects, estimate efforts and develop schedule for the project activities, and monitor and follow up till the completeness.
- Lead the process of determining functional requirements by conducting interviews, questionnaires, brainstorming sessions and meeting with customers.
Education & Academic Qualifications:
Bachelor Degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, or a related field from an accredited University.
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in web development using PHP & MySQL
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Extensive experience with Drupal and WordPress CMS
- Experience with different PHP frameworks such as Laravel and Zend
- Experience with Bootstrap and jQuery
- Experience with Moodle LMS is preferable
- Strong experience with building web services and APIs
- Familiar with running and maintaining LAMP environment
- Familiarity with cloud development environments