The Accounts Senior Executive is accountable for implementing the learners’ recruitment strategy for all school’s Sales and Admission activities including undergraduate and postgraduate programs to achieve university overall annual revenue.
Main roles & responsibilities
- Contribute in developing and implementing an effective recruitment strategy and tactical plans for all potential learners with relevant key stakeholders.
- Achieve recruitment targets pre-set by line manager in consultation with director of Business Development.
- Assist in developing and implementation of policies and procedures to support the recruitment of new learners. Bring a strategically management focus by involving faculties’ and other stakeholders in learner’s recruitment plan.
- Maintain regular communication with Key stakeholders and potential customers through different means such as email, telephone, SMS, etc. and ensures that their requests or wishes are addressed.
- Provide various services to attract potential learners including dispatching of promotional materials in coordination with marketing department.
- Respond and follows up efficiently and professionally all requests and inquiries from key potential learners through different means such as; email, telephone, SMS, etc. and ensures that these request are closed or converted into enrolled learner.
- Coordinate and organize professional development or social events for key stakeholders throughout the academic year.
- Work in close collaboration with marketing and communication department to implement campaigns that increases the number of learners attending open days, open evenings and events.
Required qualification & skills
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in a similar or related field/position.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Marketing, Management or Public Relations from an accredited University.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Demonstrate excellent learners service skills.
- Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports
- Ability to interpret and communicate policies, regulations, and procedures to students, faculty and staff.
- Ability to work flexibly for extended hours and in weekends as required.
- Ability to travel frequently between emirates and within the region.