In its 9th edition, Innovation Arabia 9 Congress, under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and President of HBMSU, showcases leading academic research and the latest practical solutions in in three key sectors of development: quality and business management (including Islamic banking and finance), smart learning and education, health and environment. With this year’s main theme “Accelerating Innovation towards Sustainable Economy”, Innovation Arabia 9 Congress reflects the belief that innovation is the path towards growth, progress and a better tomorrow for the Arab World.
The Smart Learning Conference held under Innovation Arabia 9 aims to attract learners, practitioners, researchers, and stakeholders in the field of education. It invites them to present works and projects that demonstrate the power of smart learning design and technologies to blur the borders between education and the workplace, formal and informal learning, individual and collective learning, learning and the development of social and organizational practices.
Innovation Arabia 9 invites all stake-holders in the field of education and engaged in triggering the synergy to support changes, innovation, and excellence in education to submit full papers, extended abstracts, case studies, or poster presentations, and share your experiences and practices. Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to the following 3 tracks:
Track1: Big Data: A New Era in Learning Analytics
• Learning Analytics for Better Quality Education
• Analytics towards New Innovative Learning Paradigms
• Value of Analytics in Enhancing Creativity and Analytical Thinking
• Learning Analytics for Innovative e-Learning Environments
• Student-Centered Learning Analytics
• Trends in the Use of Learning Analytics
Track2: Achieving the Potentials of Open Education
• Personalization Versus Mass Education
• Innovation in the Development and Use of OER
• Current Trends and Drivers in Open Education
• Cost Effectiveness of Open Education
• Revisiting Institutional Policies on Open Education
• New Pedagogies that Leverage Strengths of OER
• New Research Dimensions in Open Education
Track3: Social Media: Changing Learning Landscapes
• Digital Innovation in Higher Education
• Teaching and Learning in the Digital World
• Realities of Social Media in Learning Enhancement
• Mobile and Ubiquitous Learning in Social Networks.