The "Feigenbaum Leadership Excellence Award" is dedicated to honor men and women in the Arab World for their exemplary leadership in driving their organizations to fulfill their role in business and society, for their uncompromising style to instigate a quality approach and culture to work, and for acting as role model to all.
The Feigenbaum Leadership Excellence Award is established in honor of Dr. Armand Val Feigenbaum, President and CEO of General Systems Company. Dr. Feigenbaum's considerable experience in the field of leadership and management has led to the design, installation and implementation of proprietary management operating systems to generate greatly improved results in many of the major manufacturing and services companies throughout the world.
The Feigenbaum Leadership Excellence Award comprises four leadership categories:
- Exceptional Leaders.
- Accomplished Leaders.
- Women Leaders.
- Rising Stars.
The award is administered by the Deanship of Research & Doctoral Studies.
- The Feigenbaum Leadership Excellence Award is open to men and women throughout the Arab World from both the public and the private sectors.
- Applicants can be associated from small, medium or large organizations. Their nominations are based on merit rather than on seniority and on individual contributions rather than types of organizations.
- Applicants must show mature and effective professional skills, leadership ability and vision.
- Nominees for the Exceptional Leaders category must hold designations as President, Minister, Governor, or Chairman of Board of Directors of International organizations involved in the Arab World.
- Not more than three applications from the same organization can be submitted for a given year.
Applicant needs to submit the award nomination form that includes:
- A written statement describing individual achievements, activities and experiences relative to the selection criteria of the category applied for.
- Three Recommendation letters from current employer, direct supervisors, business partner, subordinates, or clients.
- Up to three additional materials supporting claims against the selection criteria (achievement reports, product report, corporate programs or publications) that would support his or her selection for the Award.
The nomination form for the award should be presented in the English language as the assessment is carried out by an international jury comprising of worldwide international gurus in the field of quality and leadership.
For more information, contact Prof. Ahmed Ankit on A &D06s& Ankit ~3#$A~ hbmsu &D06s& ac &D06s& ae or +9714 424 1022